Thursday, August 8, 2013

Face of the Day #2

Hello my blooming buds!

Just heading to Walmart to have a look around for snacks and decided to throw on a face! (:


I was dying to try out a color combination of Fishnet and Peace from the Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box from my last post. This is how I came to mute it a bit for a more wearable look.



I did a wash of Fishnet, concentrating the color at the outer half and then blended in Peace at the inner corners. Finally, to mute it, I added Zero at the lower half like a smudged liner.

Face
Sephora Instant Radiant Foundation in Medium

Eyes
Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box in Fishnet, Peace, and Zero
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

Lips
Shiseido Advanced Performance Lipstick in 108 Mauve Breeze

With played up eye shadow, I used a lipstick that is my perfect natural lip color to balance it out. My acne scar is slowly fading away. I get a nasty cystic pimple every once in a while and I don't really like to use concealers so it shows through my foundation.

Buh-bye xo

No comments:

Post a Comment