Friday, August 30, 2013

Make Up Wishlist #1


Hello my blooming buds!

I have so many beauty products that I want to try out, but don't have the extra money to purchase them. I'll keep a little list of them here and hopefully you guys can give your opinions on them.


1. Maybelline Full N' Soft Waterproof Mascara: I've read a lot of reviews about this mascara and although I love my Falsies Flared mascara, when I actually do wear mascara, I should try to branch out to find better.

2. Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Translucent: I just love the packaging of this powder with the little hearts! The translucent color would probably make a good highlighter.

3. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains: I want a few colors from this line. The swatches I saw look so pigmented! I've always wanted to try something that's similar to Clinique Chubby Sticks.  

4. NYX Mosaic Powder Blush in Love: This looks like such a lovely coraly peach color that might look really good on cheeks. 

5. Ecotools Flat Foundation Brush: I've been using those make up sponge wedges to apply my liquid foundation and I need an affordable, but good quality foundation brush. I've heard good things about Ecotools brushes and I've been dying to try them out. 

6. Mac Lipstick in Vegas Volt: I have never used a Mac product before and I think I could only really get into their lipsticks. This shade is supposed to be really close to Revlon's famous and sadly discontinued Strawberry Suede.

7. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Blissful: I've swatched a couple of these blushes in store and they were super glittery. I'm hoping that Blissful isn't really glittery.

8. Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Liner in Black Ink: I love gel liners and I think the Maybelline one is my favorite since it doesn't dry out as much as the Loreal Laquer one. I've been wanting to try this high end one to see the different between it and the Maybelline. I have really oily lids so I hope it's a lot better.

What are the beauty products on your wishlist?

Buh-bye xo

No comments:

Post a Comment