Friday, August 16, 2013

Lush Product Review || The Comforter Bubble Bar & Avobath Bath Bomb



Hello my blooming buds!


Last week I went into Lush for the first time after doing some research on what I should choose as my first purchases. First purchases are important since they make the first impression of everything else for me. I decided to go with a bubble bar and a bath bomb. I don't take baths that often since my tub is small, but I do enjoy bubbles, especially if it comes with benefits. 


I got the Comforter bubble bar and the Avobath bath bomb here. You can see that I've used a chunk of the bubble bar. I have since used the bath bomb as well.

The Comforter: This is the most popular bubble bar that Lush has and I can see why. I decided to get this one since it was more bang for your buck. I can get four baths out of this.  I thought it was just going to be a lot of bubbles, but it comes with benefits as well. I crumbled the bar slowly  under running water and watched as it bubbled magnificently with such a lovely smell. It's good enough to eat. I was tempted to lick the water. As I soaked in the pink bath water amidst the bubbles, I felt so relaxed. When I came out of the tub, my skin was so soft! Not only that, the dry patch on my left elbow was gone! I kept touching it to make sure it was really gone. Needless to say, I will be repurchasing this.

Avobath: The sales associate at Lush recommended this one since I was looking for a bath bomb that didn't leave big chunks of glitter or seaweed in the drain. I loved the smell of the lemon grass and green that it turned my tub. It was very pleasant to soak and smell the lemon grass. It felt moisturizing as I was in the tub, but after I came out, my skin didn't feel as soft as after I had used the Comforter bubble bar. That was surprising to me since the bath bombs are supposedly more "treatment" than the bubble bars. I wont be repurchasing this particular one for a while. I'll have to try the more flashy bath bombs first.

I did receive samples of the Dream Cream body lotion and Coconut deodorant powder. I really like the Dream Cream, but the smell is just bearable. The Coconut deodorant powder on the other hand smells funky, in a bad way. I dislike coconut already, but this smells like the shell of the coconut after you scrape out the coconut meat. I have not used it and probably will not.

I'm looking forward to visiting Lush again to try out another bubble bar when I run out of the Comforter!

What's your favorite product from Lush?

Buh-bye xo

No comments:

Post a Comment