Saturday, August 24, 2013

Lip Glosses Review and Swatches || Itching to get more



Hello my blooming buds!

I'm not a big fan of lip glosses, but sometimes I do like to wear it. I just hate when the wind blows my hair into my lips and then blows again so that it touches my glasses, leaving thin lines of lip gloss in my vision. Trying to wipe them off is such a pain too. Any who, here's the four lip glosses I own.


From left to right: Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in 010 Shine City, C. O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint in No. 1641 Magenta Mint, Urban Decay Lip Junkie in Naked, Stila Lip Glaze in Joy.


Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in 010 Shine City SPF 15: This is a clear gloss with shimmers in it. It smells like a combination of candy and coffee to me. It has a nice doe foot applicator that makes it easy to apply. I love how the packaging seems high end. I'm going look for this in the color Kiss Me Coral to match my lipstick!

C. O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint in No. 1641 Magenta Mint: This is my all time minty lip gloss! It gives a sheer magenta color while giving you a super tingly mint feeling. This says that it's mint infused to give you fresh breath, but it really doesn't unless you're constantly licking your lips. The applicator is in a slanted lipstick shape,but hard plastic, at the end of the tube. You just squeeze out the amount of product and apply. 

Urban Decay Lip Junkie in Naked: This is another minty lip gloss that came with my Naked2 palette. It looks like a really dark browny mauve, but comes out very sheer. This claims to cool and plump your lips. I don't see the plumping, but it does cool them. It has the same applicator as the Mentha Lip Tint above.

Stila Lip Glaze in Joy: I got this as part of a gift bag for Christmas. I found out that this is part of the Christmas set of lip glazes by Stila, and since my name is Joyce, I was given the color Joy! This is a lovely light hot pink that I like to wear during the winter and spring for a girly look. It's a click pen with a brush tip to make application precise.

Got any lip glosses you recommend for a mint lover?

Buh-bye xo

No comments:

Post a Comment