Monday, August 12, 2013

Tag || This or That

Hello my blooming buds!

I saw this fun tag on The Face of Grace's blog so I thought I'd share it, although I wasn't tagged. :P

Makeup:

Blush or Bronzer- Blush. I've never tried bronzer yet as I'm afraid of looking like I have dirt on my face. I will do a bit of research for drugstore bronzers before trying them out.


Lipgloss or Lipstick- Lipstick. I love wearing minty lipglosses, but when the wind is blowing at my hair touches my lips, it gets on my glasses. ):

Eye liner or Mascara- Eye liner. Again, because of my glasses I don't like to wear mascara since my eye lashes tend to touch my glasses when I wear it.

Foundation or Concealer- Foundation. I don't like the heavy feeling so I just wear foundation. Luckily, my skin is horrible so I don't have much to cover up.

Neutral or Colour Eye Shadow- I wear mostly neutral/natural eye shadows, but I love bright colors. I just wish I could pull them off more.

Pressed or Loose Eyeshadows- Pressed. The only semi loose eye shadow I like are the Loreal Infallible ones. Other than that, I would much rather pressed or cream.

Brushes or Sponges- I like using sponges for applying foundation, but for everything else I use my finger or brushes.

Nails:

OPI or china glaze- OPI. I've never tried a china glaze polish yet, but I love the brush and application of my OPI polishes. 

Long or short- Neither. I like having my nails at a medium length. If it's too short or too long, it hurts to do everyday things and I end up scratching people by accident. xD

Acrylic or natural- Natural. I can't justify shelling out that kind of money for something I can't wear more than a couple days because my part time job prevents me from wearing polish to begin with.

Brights or darks- Both. I love bright colors for solid color nails and dark colors to put special effect top coats on.

Flower or no flower- Flower. When I have the time, I love the look of simple daisys.

Body:

Perfume or Body Splash- Perfume. They last longer and have a more adult smell to them. However I do use body splashed more since they are a bit cheaper. My body splash has great staying power since it was on the pricier end.

Lotion or Body Butter- Lotion. I don't use lotion as much as I should though.

Body Wash or Soap-  Both. I use body wash for my body and to shave with, but I always have my trusty Dove soap for gently cleansing my face. I also really want to try Lush soaps when I can afford to splurge a bit.

Lush or Other Bath Company- Lush! I tried them out for the first time recently and looove it!

Fashion:

Jeans or Sweat Pants- Jeans.  I really dislike seeing people in sweatpants out in public unless it's for going to the gym. I do own sweatpants, but they are super skinny ones that look like leggings. Even then I don't wear them out.

Long Sleeve or Short- Short sleeve. Not like tank top cut, but like a regular tee length sleeve.

Dresses or Skirts- Skirts. I love to wear them, but I don't have many tops to wear with them. Dresses now days are cut so short (I'm 5'8") that I feel like I have to wear shorts under them.

Stripes or Plaid- Both! I have more stripes, but I absolutely love plaid!

Flip Flops or Sandals- Flip flops. In Hawaii, we call them slippers. No one says flip flops here unless you're a tourist. xD It's easy to find cute slippers and they're easier to slip on in a rush.

Scarves or Hats- Scarves. Although I never wear them, I look better in a scarf than in a hat.

Studs or Dangly Earrings- Studs. I don't like dangly ones getting caught in my hair.

Necklaces or Bracelets- Both. Necklaces don't get in the way as much as bracelets do, but I love jingly bracelets. 

Heels or Flats- Heels. Even though I look like a giant with heels on, they make my calves look nice and transform a casual look to be girly.

Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots- Cowboy Boots! I don't own any, but I love the way they look.

Jacket or Hoodie- Hoodie. It's usually too hot to wear a jacket so a hoodie is better for the rain. My favorite hoodie is like a thicker fabric plaid button down with a giant hood. It's a mens hoodie, but I love it so much.

Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe- Forever 21. They have more variety in styles so there's something for everyone.

Abercombie or Hollister- I much rather Gilly Hicks (Biased since I work there). Gilly is the cheapest brand in the company. I hate the stereotyping of people who shop here. People automatically assume only preppy/attractive/skinny people can wear their clothes. Absolutely false. I'm a size 12 and I'm not even the biggest female employee there that can wear the clothes.

Saks 5th or Nordstrom- Nordstrom. Their outlet stores have such great deals on high end make up like Urban Decay, Stila, Anatasia, and more!

Hair:

Curly or Straight- Straight. I've got the typical black, thick, straight, Asian hair going on.

Bun or Ponytail- Ponytail. I cannot make a decent bun for the life of me.

Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips- Butterfly clips. I normally don't wear anything else besides a hair tie, but butterfly clips are great for those half up do's.

Hair Spray or Gel- Hairspray, although I don't use it.

Long or Short- Long. I stupidly cut my hair extremely short, like a guy, twice in high school. Now my hair is pretty long and I love it. 

Light or Dark- Dark. I have black hair. I wouldn't might getting highlights, but my job doesn't permit unnatural looks.

Side Sweep Bangs or Full Bangs- I would like side swept bangs, but I have a middle part and grown out bangs.

Up or Down- Up. I look a lot prettier with my hair down, but I cannot stand the heat with it down unless I'm in air conditioned rooms.

Random:

Rain or Shine- Rain! It's so comforting to snuggle in my couch my the window and read a book while hearing the rain.

Summer or Winter- Winter. This is Hawaii's rainy season. I have never seen snow in my 21 years of living. ):

Fall or Spring- Fall. I like the cooler months.
 
Chocolate or Vanilla- Both. I like eating chocolate, but I would rather vanilla ice cream.

East Coast or West Coast- Neither! Pacific over here! I do rather like Miami though.

_________________________________

That was interesting to do! I tag everyone who wishes to do this. It took a while to fill out so my fingers are cramping.

Buh-bye xo

No comments:

Post a Comment